Once you’ve published, sharing your content in your email newsletter is a quick and simple way to drive subscriber traffic. Using Matcha’s Add to Email feature, you’re only a few clicks away!
Matcha will automatically prompt you to share the article in email after you’ve published.
- Click “Add”
- From there, you can either embed the content using HTML or manually add the content to your email using the provided URL.
Both methods automatically apply a UTM parameter so that you’re able to track the source of your traffic back to your content.
Tip: Not an email pro yet? Start by using the HTML insert to easily add content to an existing template.
Insert Using HTML
- Copy the HTML from Matcha using the clipboard icon on the right-hand side
- Create a new HTML </> block within your email template
- Paste the HTML into the block
- Click “Save”
Add the Content Using URL
- Copy the URL from Matcha using the clipboard icon on the right-hand side
- Download the featured image by clicking “Download original image” (save to your desktop for easy access later)
- Paste the URL into your email. Consider changing the URL text to the title of the article.
- Create a new image block within your email template and upload the featured image from your desktop
If you’d like to share an owned article or a licensed article you’ve previously published, you can access the promote page at any time by clicking “Edit Article” and continuing through the Article Customization and Product Listing screens.