In order to install the Matcha global tracking code on Squarespace, you will need to use their code injection feature. It takes about 3 minutes to install.
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- Got to your site Settings.
- Go to Advanced settings > Code Injection.
- Locate the “Header” heading and paste your Matcha snippet into the text area.
- Click Save to update your changes.
- Press “Verify connection” in Matcha.
If you receive an error when you attempt to verify your connection in Matcha, submit a ticket so we can assist you!