The data in the subscribers tab provides a wealth of opportunity to understand your audience(s) and to easily segment your email marketing. When combined with Locked Content, you can create engaging email flows for your new subscribers.
Here are a few ways you can use the data:
- Understand your audience more deeply: you can export Subscribers data into a spreadsheet for deeper analysis. With this data, you can learn the following about your email list:
- Content interest: See what content your audience is most interested in by looking at the most popular content topics, titles, tags, category and personas your audience converted on.
- Location: Want to start using location specific content and marketing tactics? Look at the most common location of your audience to help you determine the best cities and states to focus on.
- Customers: Understand what your VIP customers (shoppers who spend the most with you) have in common, using topics, tags, and other content metadata.
- Segment your welcome series of emails: When you capture a new subscriber using Locked Content, you can use data from Subscribers to set up an email flow segmented by the content topic, title, category, or tag the subscriber converted on. The email flows can provide content, products, and offers most relevant to that segment, which results in a better experience and increased likelihood of purchase.
- Create segmented campaigns: When you plan a marketing campaign, you can segment your email list to be more relevant to your subscribers' interests. For example, you could segment a Black Friday campaign based on your subscriber’s interests and send different discounts or highlight different products based on their content data in Matcha.
- Find lookalike audience: Segment your email list based on topics, tags, or other metadata to create lookalike audience to use in Facebook ads, and serve those new audiences content that has proven to engage and convert people like them.
- Create a prospect->subscriber->sale automation: With Subscribers, Matcha gives you everything you need to create an automated funnel that goes from prospecting on Facebook to capturing email addresses to nurturing to a sale. Here’s how:
- Publish a variety of ads on Facebook promoting various articles from Matcha.
- Identify the ads with the lowest cost per click (CPC) and the article with the highest engagement rate, and turn on locked content for that article.
- Convert the Facebook campaign to a CPL campaign.
- Create an automated email flow for the person that converted on these articles with a related offer or product.