Matcha’s Klaviyo integration allows you to automatically export subscribers to an email list.
How to automatically send subscribers to Klaviyo
Once you customize your locked content form, you can automatically send your new subscribers to a Klaviyo list of your choosing.
- Go to the Subscribers tab in Matcha.
- Click the ‘Customize Locked Form’ button.
- Select ‘Integrations’ in the preview pane.
- Choose Klaviyo from the ‘Select Email platform’ drop-down.
- You will be prompted to input your private API key.
- This will bring up the option to select an existing email list to send your new subscribers to. [Note: We recommend creating a new list for Matcha subscribers in Klaviyo, that way you can send them an automated welcome sequence (or flow)]
- Press continue.
You should now be set up to automatically export subscribers to Klaviyo!
When you set up a list for Matcha, we recommend that double opt-in is turned off in Klaviyo. Read how to disable double opt-in on the Klaviyo site.
Segmentation in Klaviyo
Every time a subscriber’s email is captured on a piece of Matcha content, the app records meta-data on: persona, topics, tags and categories.
The meta-data in Subscribers is automatically exported to Klaviyo, which enables you to segment your audience. We recommend segmenting your audience by topic or persona and sending them content that is relevant to them!
Check out Klaviyo’s help article on their segment builder to begin creating targeted campaigns for your email subscribers.