This article is for Matcha users who have already connected a WordPress site to Matcha. If you are connecting Wordpress with Matcha for the first time, check out this article.
We recommend these steps if you have multiple WordPress blogs, or if you have moved your blog over to a new channel. If you are experiencing trouble with your current blog channel, do not set up a new channel. Instead, please submit a ticket so we can help you diagnose the issue.
In the Matcha app, you are able to publish to any number of WordPress blogs you own. In this article, you will learn how to set up a new WordPress connection to publish content.
- First, make sure you installed Matcha’s Wordpress plug-in on your additional blog channel.
- Log in to Matcha, and navigate to your Settings.
- Click the ‘Add New’ button on the Wordpress integration.
- Enter the name of your WordPress. e.g. “Matcha Blog”
- Add your WordPress URL. Make sure that you include the ‘https://’ at the beginning of your URL.
- Copy the token, key and secret key. Then paste into the respective fields in the Wordpress plug-in.
- Press activate.
If your Wordpress channel has been properly set up, you will see that it is “active” in your settings. If you see that your new channel is “inactive,” submit a ticket so we can help you diagnose the issue!