These are the milestones we look for with our Matcha Performance users.
- Complete the Matcha questionnaire. Our editorial team will use your answers to curate articles in My Content.
- Fully implemented within the Matcha app. Use our checklist to ensure you’ve completed all the steps.
- Publish your first article during Matcha onboarding call.
- Publish remaining articles before the end of week one. This will signal our distribution team to launch article campaigns on Facebook.
- Initial traffic data will begin to come in after we promote your articles. Make sure you are properly connected within the first two days. If you don’t see any data, submit a ticket for technical support.
- Use Matcha content in your email newsletter. We recommend nurturing content qualified leads with weekly emails. Check our blog for email best practices and tips for email automation.
- Starting to see lead generation through Matcha’s lead generation tools by the end of day 30.
- Publish consistently at the beginning of every month. See our best practices for why publishing in batches is beneficial to you.
- Log into Matcha 2x/month to review performance data. Start using your Insights data to learn about new audience segments you can target in your marketing efforts outside of Matcha.
- See a 3-6% lead conversion rate by the end of day 60. Review how we A/B test to meet this goal.
- Time spent on your email newsletter decreases because you already have blog content to fill your email template.
- Using Matcha routinely. You should be in the habit of publishing at the beginning of the month, reviewing Insights data and nurturing leads through your email newsletter.
- Start to see content-influenced revenue by the end of 90. This milestone is contingent on timely action in the first 90 days!