Matcha’s Performance Bundles offer email conversion tools to help you predictably drive new leads from your blog. Email conversion tools prompt your new readers to enter their email address in a Matcha form branded to your business in order to continue learning more!
The best way to acquire inexpensive leads is by leveraging locked content on a few blog pieces every month. Locked content is a more direct ask, but ultimately you’re trading relevant content for an email with the goal of building your business.
Locked Content Benefits
Locked content is a direct and competitive conversion tool that drives costs at around $1-$3/lead and 20% conversion rate. It can be optimized for traffic at as low as $150/month (FB passthrough)
Locked Content Set-up
- Copy the code provided by Matcha. (e.g. <div id="om-123456789-holder"></div>)
- Log on to your CMS, and find the blog post you want to lock.
- Paste this code at the top of the post’s HTML.
*Not sure how access your post’s HTML? It depends on your CMS but if you google “Edit post HTML in [insert your CMS name], you should quickly find instructions.
- Save changes to your post.
- All done! When you go to view your published post, you should see your content is locked.
Locked Content FAQ
How much locking should I do?
We don't recommend you lock all your content. Only 1-2 articles as you're promoting and focused on building your email list.
What does my content visitor see?
The locked form lets visitors know they are signing up for your newsletter and product updates. The user is showing intent and interest in your brand by unlocking the content.
I’m personally not a fan of locked content...
While locked content is disruptive, it is also the most performant. We see an increase in the number of leads and a decrease to a $1-$3 CPL. Locked content is the most efficient option for building your email list.
Just two quick steps:
- Obtain your API Key from your email service provider.
- If you use Klaviyo, you will need to provide your private API Key.
- Send your API Key and the name of the list you want to send leads to.
- If you use Klaviyo or Mailchimp, your leads will automatically appear in the email list you provided.
- If you us a different ESP, we will provide you with a spreadsheet that updates your leads as they come in.
Is there any code I need to add to my website for Matcha Pop-ups?
No, there is not. Matcha enables the pop-up for you once it is approved.
How do I disable the pop-up on my site?
Disabling is just as easy as enabling. Submit a ticket, and Matcha can remove the pop-up from your site.
Can I connect the pop-up to my email service provider (ESP)?
Absolutely! However, each email provider will be slightly different.
Does Matcha Pop-ups integrate with Lead Form Tracking?
Yep! Leads submitted on your Matcha Pop-up will be tracked within Matcha so you can see how your content is influencing lead generation.