How to Publish on BigCommerce
- In Matcha, go to My Content and click on the article you’re ready to publish
- Follow the instructions in this Publishing via Copy & Paste article so you know what fields to copy from in Matcha, which will then be pasted into BigCommerce using the below steps.
- In Matcha, you’ll copy the Article title and paste it in the Title field in BigCommerce
- Then, you’ll copy the Article body (as HTML) and paste it in Body
**NOTE: You need to click this icon () first, paste the HTML code and then click the icon again to preview the article.
- Copy the Image URL from Matcha and paste it into BigCommerce.
Alternatively, you can download the image, select the appropriate size (Large (1044x783) is our recommendation) and save it to your computer. Then, upload it in the Summary thumbnail image section in BigCommerce.
- In the Author section in BigCommerce, feel free to add yourself or someone else at your brand. This is optional since we have the article attribution at the end of the article.
- Click Publish on the bottom right of your draft
- Go back to your article in Matcha, click Publish so we can ping the article for tracking confirmation and you’re done!