One of the challenges facing many of our customers is finding the time to create engaging content. Matcha makes the process for custom content creation as hands-off as possible.
Matcha will work with your team to scope content ideas and topics based on your goals and expectations, and if you are working on a long-term contract, your content audit. Once the topics have been decided, one of our project editors will manage the execution, creation, and publication of your content. Here are the steps within the process once the topics have been approved:
- The project editor hires a writer(s) from our network of regional and local writers
- Content is produced by the contributor network and edited by the project editor.
- Our photo department finds the best photography for all content within your project.
- Content is sent to you for a first round of revisions. This is an opportunity to revise and approve what has been produced.
- Our editorial team will revise based on your feedback and make available in the Matcha app where you will have access to publish to your content hub(s). .
Once your content has been published and promoted, our team will review performance. In the case of long-term contracts, quarterly check-ins will take place to discuss content data and any upcoming content.