Matcha's content marketplace aggregates content from many premium publishers across many lifestyle verticals. Licensed content is available for your use and can be browsed in your Explore tab in Matcha.
- Why should I use licensed content?
- Can I edit licensed content?
- Can another brand use the same content as I do?
- Does using licensed content affect my SEO?
- What happens to the content if we leave?
Why should I use licensed content?
There are several benefits to licensed content:
- Licensed content enables you to use blog style articles to inexpensively and efficiently grow your business.
- Licensed content is great for testing new audiences and learning what kind of content brings traffic to your site.
- Insights gleaned from licensed content allow you to make data-driven decisions about future content investments.
Can I edit licensed content?
No, that would be considered a modification and against our licensing terms. If you would like:
- You can add resources in the header or footer of each page.
- Product ads can be placed on the content pages as you would any landing page.
- Licensed content can be included in branded newsletters.
Read more about our best practices for customizing your content.
Can another brand use the same content as I do?
Yes, another brand can use the same content as you.
However, it is highly unlikely that the same consumer would encounter the same article twice.
Does using licensed content affect my SEO?
We put canonical tags on our licensable content so there are no issues with search. You can use any piece of licensed content from our library without penalty from Google.
What happens to the content if we leave?
Licensed content is yours to use as long as you’re a subscriber. If you do decide to leave Matcha, the licensed content is legally required to be removed from your site per our EULA.