We want our customers to optimize the content they’re publishing from Matcha. To accomplish that, we encourage our customers to publish in batches at the beginning of the month because:
- Posting all of your licensed content within the first week of every month is most efficient for social distribution.
- For our Performance customers, it gives our team the opportunity to create social copy and setup A/B testing
- Batch publishing will provide the best data in Insights. Once you see which articles and audiences are performing best, your social distribution budget can be allocated to the best performing pieces.
After you have published licensed and/or custom content to your blog, you want to make sure you’re leveraging that content by including it on other channels, such as:
- Email Marketing: Include the live URL in your newsletters to supplement your content and help boost engagement/retention with your audience
- Social Media: Post organically to your Facebook page
- Product Ads: Keep audience engaged with relevant, targeted, advertisements (mix with product/branded content)