Why connect my account?
If you are a Matcha Performance package member, you need to connect your ad account in order for Matcha to promote content ads on your behalf. (We also recommend connecting your Facebook page to bring analytics in to your Insights page.)
What if I don't have an Ad Account?
Setting up an Ad Account is easy! Check out our instructions to get started.
How do I connect my Ad Account?
- Go to your Matcha account and navigate to your Settings page
- Scroll own to find the Facebook Ads section and click on Connect
- You will be taken to Facebook to confirm the permissions you are granting to Matcha. Once you've accepted, you will then be prompted within Matcha to select the Ads Manager account ads should be created in.
- Matcha will automatically send a partnership within Facebook, and you can click the "Approve access in Facebook" link to accept the request.
- Once you accept the request, you can verify set up was successful by clicking “Validate Setup” in your Settings page.
You’re now set-up and Matcha can move forward with launching your ads!