In order to optimize your Facebook promotions, we recommend using a pixel when working with Matcha.
If you already have a pixel, you can use this guide to share it with Matcha.
If you are new to pixels, keep scrolling for more information on how to set one up.
What is a Facebook Pixel?
A pixel is a line of code you place across your website that collects data that can be used for more precise targeting on Facebook or to measure success of Facebook Ads. You can use your pixel for a handful of things, such as: tracking specific page views, lead conversion, and for retargeting efforts.
Each pixel is assigned a specific ID # unique to your pixel name and website URL.
How do I create a Facebook Pixel?
- Go to business.facebook.com/events_manager
- Select Data Sources > Add New Source > Facebook Pixel
- Provide a name for your pixel and your website URL.
Now that your pixel has been created, here's how to install it:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/events_manager/pixel/events
- You can select one of three options: Connect a Partner Platform, Manually Install Code Yourself, or Email Instructions to a Developer.
- Install the snippet on your site using one of the three options above.
To verify your pixel is working, go back to your business manager and look for an active status and green dot.
Once your pixel is active you can share it with Matcha by adding us as a partner and assigning your pixel ID to our Business Manager ID: 621688561622483. Here's more information on how to do that.