If you have managed promotion with Matcha through our Performance bundle, we recommend using a Facebook pixel with us. If you are new to pixels, keep scrolling for more information on how to set one up
If you already have a pixel use this guide to share pixel access with Matcha.
What is a Facebook Pixel?
A pixel is a snippet of code you install on your website to collect data. Pixel data can be used for more precise targeting on Facebook or to measure success of Facebook Ads. This is useful for: tracking specific page views, lead conversion, and for retargeting efforts.
Each pixel is assigned a specific ID unique to your pixel name and website URL.
How do I create a Facebook Pixel?
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/settings/pixels/
- Press the "+ Add" button.
- Enter a name for your pixel and the URL for your eCommerce site.
- Facebook will prompt you to set up your pixel, select 'Set up the Pixel Now.'
- Install the snippet on your site using one of the three provided options.
- To verify your pixel is working, go back to your pixel settings and look for a green dot.
Once your pixel is active, you will need to share it with Matcha by adding us as a partner and assigning your pixel ID to our Business Manager ID: 621688561622483. If you need help doing this, follow our guide to connecting your pixel with Matcha.