From time to time, you may need to delete a piece of content from your list of scheduled or published content. If the content is live on one of your websites via one of our integrations, we will pull it back for you.
In this article, you’ll learn how to delete scheduled or published content in the Matcha app.
Before you start
- You'll need content that is scheduled to be published at a time in the future
Edit a scheduled time
- Open the scheduled article you'd like to update
- Select "Scheduled" to view the article's publications
- Click the trash icon to delete the publication
- Via the popup, confirm that you want to delete the publication