Content in the Matcha app is organized with tags. They are a flexible way to organize content your way.
Each tag is custom created by you, so there are many ways you can use tags to organize your content marketing efforts in Matcha. For example, you can search the content library and tag articles to review later for publishing, organize articles by stage of the customer journey, or even create a simple content calendar using tags.
Getting Started with Tags
Tags are easy to use. You can tag content nearly anywhere in the Matcha content library under the Explore section as well as any of your content under the My Content section. Tags are not required to publish content, but are a powerful tool to help you organize and plan your content.
Tagging in the Content Library (Explore)
In the Explore section of Matcha, you can search the content library and tag new articles as well as create new tags. You can filter by any tag and publish content directly.
- Search or filter for articles you’re interested in publishing
- As you move your cursor over an article, you can select it
- Select as many articles as you’d like to tag
- Create any new tags you’d like to be applied to the selected articles
- Now, you can filter by any tag in the content library or view the article in the My Content section of Matcha
Tagging in My Content
In the My Content section of the Matcha app, you will see all tagged content. From here, you can publish new content, review published and unpublished content by tag, and edit tags.
How to Edit Tags
Once you tag new content in the content library, it appears in the Need Scheduling section until it is published. Now, you can easily filter by tag to find the article you’d like to publish.