If have scheduled custom content to publish to your blog via WordPress and you'd like to change when it will be published, you can edit the publication time.
Before you start
- You'll need content that is scheduled to be published at a time in the future
Edit a scheduled time
- Open the scheduled article you'd like to update
- Select "Scheduled" to view the article's publications
- Click the pencil icon to edit the scheduled publication
- Update the date and time of the publication
- Select "Finish editing"