In this article, you’ll learn how to publish content from the Matcha app to your CMS via copy/paste.
Before you start
We’re always building new integrations to allow our customers to publish content to their blog more easily. Before using copy/paste, check to see if an integration already exists!
Publish via copy/paste
- In your CMS, create a new blog post.
- Log in to the Matcha app.
- Click the article that you want to publish in the My Content or Explore Library tab to pull up a preview pane.
- Press the "Publish" button to pull up the Publish via copy/paste workflow.
- Copy the article title and description from Matcha by pressing the clipboard icon. Paste into the corresponding fields in your CMS.
- Copy the article body HTML. When you paste, make sure you turn your CMS editor into HTML mode. HTML mode is typically designated by a button with these characters: </>
*If you forget to switch to HTML-mode when pasting the article, it will publish to your blog as code.
- Copy and paste the featured image URL and caption. If your website requires an alternate size for the image, you can download another size by pressing 'download the image.'
- Publish the article on your CMS.
- Navigate to the article on your website's blog and copy the article URL.
- Paste the article URL in Matcha.
- Press 'Confirm publication'
Matcha will automatically gather analytics for your content within 24 hours of publishing. You should be see the URL of the published content once tracked. If this does not happen, submit a ticket.