The Matcha app and WordPress work together so that you can publish content to your website with ease and consistency.
In this article, you’ll learn how to:
- Connect Matcha with your Wordpress blog
- Publish content from Matcha to Wordpress
Before you start
- Make sure the Matcha Wordpress plug-in is installed in your Wordpress blog.
- You’ll need the Token, Secret, and Key from your Matcha WordPress channel settings added to WordPress before content can be published from Matcha to your blog directly.
Configure the Matcha app to connect with your Wordpress blog
Publish content to Wordpress
- Open the article you want to publish
- Select "Publish to WordPress" to begin the publish workflow
- If you’d like to customize the permalink, enter a new one
- Note: To schedule a time in the future when you’d like the post to go live click “Schedule”
- Select "Finish publishing" to publish the article
Within a few seconds you should see the article live on your blog, hooray!
Note: Every business day morning, your project manager receives a notification of new content published the previous day and will then get to work with our media team to create your copy and getting your articles promoted on Facebook. No need to email live URL links, we're here to help save you time!
If you have any additional questions or need further assistance getting your WordPress connection set up, you can reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.