In this article, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Connect your company’s MailChimp account to Matcha
- Disconnect your company’s MailChimp account from Matcha
You can link your MailChimp account to get email marketing performance metrics reported in Matcha. Once you've linked your MailChimp account, you'll see reporting in Matcha Insights on how content in your email newsletters is impacting: website visits, open rate, and click-through rate.
Connect your MailChimp account
- Navigate to the Settings section of Matcha.
- Under “MailChimp” click “Connect”.
- Follow the prompt to log into MailChimp using the account you would like to connect to Matcha.
- Your account is now connected.
We are pulling in historical data from your MailChimp account to show on the Insights page. It may take up to an hour for this data to populate in Matcha. Check out our article explaining all of the metrics provided through the MailChimp integration.
Disconnect your MailChimp account
- Using the menu bar at the top right, navigate to the "Settings" section of Matcha.
- Under “MailChimp” click “Disconnect Account” and confirm in pop-up.
Your MailChimp account is now disconnected. If you’ve done this in error, you can reconnect and we’ll pull your data back in.